Donating golf equipment is an easy way to support our chapter! We graciously accept gently used golf clubs, golf bags, golf balls, golf accessories, and golf apparel (specifically golf shoes). Our greatest need is youth and women’s golf clubs.
There are two simple ways to donate golf equipment:
1) You can drop-off equipment donations at our office located at 8800 Westgate Park Drive, Suite 104; Raleigh, NC 27617.
- Please call our office at 919-239-8056 before making a special trip to ensure we have someone here to assist you.
- The First Tee of the Triangle is a 501(c)(3) organization and will gladly provide you with a gift in kind donation receipt.
2) Equipment donations can also be made through our partner, 2nd Swing and our chapter will receive a cash donation. 2nd Swing ONLY accepts golf clubs or equipment that are less than two years old.
- Click here to donate through 2nd Swing. Be sure to note that you would like your donation to go to ‘The First Tee of the Triangle’. 2nd Swing will provide you with a shipping label and receipt for your donation.
- For questions about donating through 2nd Swing, please contact 2nd Swing’s Club Donation Account Manager at (612) 216-5205 ext. 3, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.